Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

The Time I Went To The Easter Show 🐇

My Favourite Memory
When I was with my two auntie's Prisila and Charlotte and my little cousin 'Moses', at the Easter show. I did not know what the Easter show was but my aunties said that I known that what the Easter show was but really I did so I just pretended to. First we were to get some tickets so we had play some games or go on some rides. Then we found the place to buy tickets in but there was a great big line so we just went in the and then eventually we got to the deck and we brought seven tickets. So we first went to look for some games or rides that cost seven tickets then we found a ride.


The ride was like cars attached to a marital thing in the medal of the area. My aunty Charlotte gave the seven tickets to the person who was controlling it the ride and I went and got into one of the car things when every body got into the ride stated spinning. At first it was okay but when it started going to fast I started to have a tummy ache, then when it was finish I my tummy ache was a bit better and I felt happy because the ride stopped and I got a bit dizzy. Then I got out and I went to my auntie's and my cousin.
Then we went to look for a spot to eat at eventually we found a spot, then we got out our food and we started eating.

After we finished eating we packed up our things and we went to see a car show and there was a motor circle and someone was on it and the person did a flip and it was so cool and awesome. After the car show was over the Easter show started and it was so cutie to show because there was some babies dressed up in bunny colostrum and it was so cutie.The the show was over and we went to a flea market and there was a fourchon taller there and my aunties wanted to stop by and watch what happened and it was boring to me because I just had to look after my little cosine Moses. Then after my aunties finished watching we all went home to my aunty's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment